Ace Utilities is a collection of system maintenance utilities to keep your system in good shape. Your computer will boot faster, and run applications smoothly. It helps you delete internet cache, cookies, temp files, visited page history, and all other recent document info.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Replaced a third party license/registration component with our own
- Adv: a leaner setup, faster program startup and no more false positives from any AV software (hopefully)
- Some users might have to re-enter the registration code
- Startup Manager now scans 87 new locations for startup items
- The startup Manager is now in sync with Task Manager's Startup tab
- Wipe Recycle Bin tool wipes only current user's Bin by default. Added option to wipe every users' RecycleBin
- Shortcut cleaner now shows scanning info in the center of page. Also fixed a bug : when user scanned a second time, no items were found
- A new column in AutoStart Manager to show whether the file is digitally signed
- Added Filter box for Autostart Manager
- Added Filter box for Erase History > Plugins
- Registry Cleaner tool deletes invalid 'StartupApproved' items
- 'Check for new version' now provides an url to manually check if new version is available in case your firewall blocks update checking
- Minor GUI improvements
- If a user chooses not to enable Explorer shell integration during setup, shellext DLL is not registered
- Improved Chrome history cleaning
Reviewing 6.0.0 (Aug 27, 2015)
I would stay away from using this crap because all It will do is mess up your system. This is just another piece of garbage that developers are trying to rip people off and take your money.
Reviewing 5.6.1 (Oct 8, 2014)
The developer is selling the x32 and x64 builds as separate products, amazing greed indeed!
Reviewing 5.6.0 Beta (Sep 26, 2014)
30 bucks .... the download link takes you to a spyware web site.. just another reg cleaner..... they install adware
Reviewing 188.8.131.525 (Feb 13, 2012)
that was funny, if you prefer the more progress FF or Chrome versioning:
simply add 10 bringing this version to 184.108.40.2065000
otherwise, a good utility properly priced although you can find free apps doing much the same tweaks.
Reviewing 220.127.116.114 (Jul 8, 2011)
I remember as a child i installed version 4. Good to kow that they hv come to version 5.2 after a decade
No comments yet