Ace Utilities is a collection of system maintenance utilities to keep your system in good shape. Your computer will boot faster, and run applications smoothly. It helps you delete internet cache, cookies, temp files, visited page history, and all other recent document info.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Added Microsoft Edge browser support. Clears Cache, Cookies, Recently Typed URLs, Saved Form Information (while cleaning Internet Explorer)
- 'Clean System Registry' modified to be compatible with Windows 10
- Option to disable wipe skipping files on SSDs. Wipe files will not delete files on SSDs. Previously it deleted the files without wiping if on SSD
- Improved Firefox Local Storage cleaning, Session cleaning and password cleaning
- Improved Chrome Session cleaning and cache cleaning
- Improved Opera Cookie cleaning and Session cleaning
- Added and updated several plug-ins
- Fixed issues in Auto Start Manager related to checking invalid entries in Windows 10
- Fixed Auto Start Manager UI freeze on Windows 10 when selecting 'All'
- Fixed startup speed in Disk Analysis tool on some systems without a physical floppy drive, but that is still enabled in the BIOS
- Removed some themes previously provided for Ace Utilities UI
- Modified the Ace Utilities installer
- Modified the 'Registry Compactor' tool for Windows 10
- Added options in the installer to enable/disable some entries for Ace Utilities in the Windows Explorer context menu
- Added context menu option to open the folder of an item in 'Clean System Registry' tool
- 'Registry Backup' (RegBak) is now compatible with Windows 10. Added option to backup the 'DRIVERS' hive
- Added 'Cancel' button in the 'Disk Analysis' scan progress window
- Fixed a crash in the 'Remove Junk Files' tool when the user stops scanning and closes the window
- The 'Remove Junk Files' tool will now show files only at the end of the scan. This results in a slight gain in speed and less chance for a user interface-freeze
- Added 'Mark one from each group' context menu for the 'Find duplicate folders' scan if the 'Include subfolders' option is also selected (on user request)
- Added some High DPI themes for systems with font size set to more than 150 dpi
- Added a new progress bar style
Reviewing 6.0.0 (Aug 27, 2015)
I would stay away from using this crap because all It will do is mess up your system. This is just another piece of garbage that developers are trying to rip people off and take your money.
Reviewing 5.6.1 (Oct 8, 2014)
The developer is selling the x32 and x64 builds as separate products, amazing greed indeed!
Reviewing 5.6.0 Beta (Sep 26, 2014)
30 bucks .... the download link takes you to a spyware web site.. just another reg cleaner..... they install adware
Reviewing 22.214.171.1245 (Feb 13, 2012)
that was funny, if you prefer the more progress FF or Chrome versioning:
simply add 10 bringing this version to 126.96.36.1995000
otherwise, a good utility properly priced although you can find free apps doing much the same tweaks.
Reviewing 188.8.131.524 (Jul 8, 2011)
I remember as a child i installed version 4. Good to kow that they hv come to version 5.2 after a decade
No comments yet