Ace Utilities is a collection of system maintenance utilities to keep your system in good shape. Your computer will boot faster, and run applications smoothly. It helps you delete internet cache, cookies, temp files, visited page history, and all other recent document info.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- 'Erase Your History' tool now clears WebCache (Cache, History and Cookies) of Internet Explorer version 10 and above
- Improved the check for Internet Explorer running in the background before erasing history
- Internet browser history cleaning now supports Orbitum, Superbird, BlackHawk and Cyberfox browsers
- 'Cookie Manager' now excludes some cookies of popular sites by default if no cookies are excluded by the user
- Cookie Cleaning is enabled by default
- Secure deletions now does not apply to files if they are in an SSD. Instead a normal delete is done for such files. This applies to 'Wipe Recycle Bin', 'Securely Delete Files' tool and the wiping of files by 'Erase Your History'. 'Wipe Free Space' tool w
- Modified some plug-ins
- Added plug-ins for cleaning 'Adobe Premiere Elements'
- When checking for update, Ace Utilities notifies the user about license renewal if his current license has expired
Reviewing 5.6.1 (Oct 8, 2014)
The developer is selling the x32 and x64 builds as separate products, amazing greed indeed!
Reviewing 5.6.0 Beta (Sep 26, 2014)
30 bucks .... the download link takes you to a spyware web site.. just another reg cleaner..... they install adware
Reviewing 126.96.36.1995 (Feb 13, 2012)
that was funny, if you prefer the more progress FF or Chrome versioning:
simply add 10 bringing this version to 188.8.131.525000
otherwise, a good utility properly priced although you can find free apps doing much the same tweaks.
Reviewing 184.108.40.2064 (Jul 8, 2011)
I remember as a child i installed version 4. Good to kow that they hv come to version 5.2 after a decade
Reviewing 5.0 Beta (Oct 10, 2008)
still works flawlessly even in beta. The new GUI is ok for the main window (the white had a cleaner look) but I'm not into the office 07 look for the sub windows, this is a small complaint for a program that has been and continues to be one of the best apps for safely cleaning your system of useless files and controling certain aspects of your system like start up items
No comments yet