AdwCleaner is a tool that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs), Hijackers, and more. It works with a Search and a Deletion Mode.
- [UPD] - Turkish translation
- [UPD] - Japanese translation
- [UPD] - Bulgarian translation
- [UPD] - Czech translation
- [UPD] - Georgian translation
- [UPD] - German translation
- [UPD] - Italian translation
- [UPD] - Chinese translation
- [UPD] - Generic detections fixed and improved
- [UPD] - Services cleaning
- [UPD] - Various GUI improvements (including resizing)
- [UPD] - Trotux detection
- [UPD] - Improve scheduled tasks detection & deletion
- [UPD] - Logfiles layout
- [UPD] - Database 2016-08-24.2
- [BUG] - Fix DLL patching detection & restoration
- [BUG] - Fix crash when killing processes
- [BUG] - Fix crash during Chromium based browsers scan
- [BUG] - Fix crash during cleaning
- [BUG] - Quarantine file restoration
Reviewing 5.200 (Jun 18, 2016)
First class but make sure flagged issues are genuine as it can flag genuine programs/files as suspicious, but still a great product for cleaning up an infected PC !
Reviewing 5.112 (Apr 18, 2016)
Last 3 versions have been crashing my Win 10 X64 on the clean, this was always great, now has a problem for me, not sure why they have updated last 3 days or so but not good for me right now unfortunately!
Reviewing 5.104 (Mar 22, 2016)
picks up what others might miss, very fast scan non bloat .
Reviewing 5.026 (Dec 31, 2015)
good but it does target KMS-pico which is not adware or spyware
Reviewing 5.004 (Aug 28, 2015)
Excellent and trust-worthy
No comments yet