AdwCleaner is a tool that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs), Hijackers, and more. It works with a Search and a Deletion Mode.
- [ADD] - Add Georgian translation
- [ADD] - New Reset Hosts file option
- [ADD] - Add new folder paths
- [UPD] - Translation updates and fixes
- [UPD] - Use HTTPS links in the logfile
- [UPD] - GUI improvement
- [UPD] - Add generic detections
- [UPD] - Improve the debug log
- [UPD] - Code refactoring
- [UPD] - Local database v14-06-2016.1
- [BUG] - Fix various security issues
- [BUG] - Fallback on the current directory if the root folder is not accessible
Reviewing 5.200 (Jun 18, 2016)
First class but make sure flagged issues are genuine as it can flag genuine programs/files as suspicious, but still a great product for cleaning up an infected PC !
Reviewing 5.112 (Apr 18, 2016)
Last 3 versions have been crashing my Win 10 X64 on the clean, this was always great, now has a problem for me, not sure why they have updated last 3 days or so but not good for me right now unfortunately!
Reviewing 5.104 (Mar 22, 2016)
picks up what others might miss, very fast scan non bloat .
Reviewing 5.026 (Dec 31, 2015)
good but it does target KMS-pico which is not adware or spyware
Reviewing 5.004 (Aug 28, 2015)
Excellent and trust-worthy
No comments yet