AdwCleaner is a tool that searches for and deletes Adware, Toolbars, PUP (Potentially Unwanted Programs), Hijackers, and more. It works with a Search and a Deletion Mode.
- [BUG] - Fixed bug with generic detection
- [ADD] - Added product ids generic detection
- [ADD] - Added Indonesian translation
- [UPD] - Local database v24-04-2016.3
- [UPD] - Generic.Crossrider updated
- [UPD] - Updated Russian translation
- [UPD] - Updated Italian translation
- [UPD] - Updated Bulgarian translation
Reviewing 5.112 (Apr 18, 2016)
Last 3 versions have been crashing my Win 10 X64 on the clean, this was always great, now has a problem for me, not sure why they have updated last 3 days or so but not good for me right now unfortunately!
Reviewing 5.104 (Mar 22, 2016)
picks up what others might miss, very fast scan non bloat .
Reviewing 5.026 (Dec 31, 2015)
good but it does target KMS-pico which is not adware or spyware
Reviewing 5.004 (Aug 28, 2015)
Excellent and trust-worthy
Reviewing 5.003 (Aug 23, 2015)
great tool. i highly recommend using this in safe mode though in order to make sure everything it finds is successfully removed. however it will work fine running it on the desktop in "normal" boot up mode as well as it has never failed to remove anything on my end.
No comments yet