True Launch Bar is a superior replacement for the standard Quick Launch bar. All functions presented in Quick Launch are also in True Launch Bar. However, the True Launch Bar is fully compatible with Quick Launch because it uses the same folder for shortcuts. But there is one huge difference. True Launch Bar allows you to combine your shortcuts into groups. This feature looks like popup menus. This vastly improves the management of your shortcuts and save working space on your desktop. By using True Launch Bar, you speed up the launching of your applications like never before.
Yes - 30 day timeout
- Added: Menu transparency preview in TLB Settings and Customize menu
- Fixed: Rolled back Slide and Blend animations to prevent the flickering
- Fixed: Changing icon size in the "Customize submenus" dialog box works incorrect
- Fixed: Replace glass with simple transparency on Windows 8 (Windows 8 does not support glass)
- Fixed: Impossible to move some menus (like Computer, Recycle Bin and other) inside the Virtual Folders
- Fixed: Move by default the TLB plugin files during drag&drop
- Fixed: Drag&Drop is stopped after closing the source menu
Reviewing 6.0 (Jun 20, 2012)
One of the first items I add to a new install. You can customize the menus, etc until you are tired of customizing! I have been using it with Windows 8 and it is a perfect fit!
Reviewing 6.0 (Jun 19, 2012)
This much more than just a launcher.
I can see CPU usage, network usage, drive activity, etc. at all times.
Unlike gadgets that get hidden when running apps, this info can be displayed at all times on the bottom bar.
On my laptop, I also find it useful to have a volume control slider handy.
Show battery status, key state or many other options.
The launcher is merely just one of many functions this is capable of performing.
Reviewing 5.6.3 Beta (Jan 18, 2012)
I agree with SineWave,
If you are so desperate to have a launcher then you could at least use Rocketdock.
Reviewing 5.6.3 Beta (Jan 17, 2012)
@SineWave, your a idiot. If your worried about 12mb in this day of age your clearly clueless.
Reviewing 5.3 (Feb 26, 2011)
SineWave, Thanks for the useless rant. Here, have a useless retort in return.
$20 for something like this is ridiculous. Even $10 would be pushing it.