AIMP Classic is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you'll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP Classic features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP Classic is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player's functionalities.
- Fixed: Common - CUE parser does not understand commands in lower case
- Fixed: Common - player does not determine audio tracks in the CD-Extra disk if playback has been started from autorun menu
- Fixed: Common - interface hangs at some time when closing the Option Dialog with active "Skins" sheet
- Fixed: Audio Converter - an error occurs when trying to export to MP3 format with following settings: Stereo, VBR
- Fixed: Sound Engine - playback position calculates incorrectly for set
- Fixed: Playlist - the "Default.aimppl" file is moved to the Recycle bin after each close of the application, if the "save default playlist" option is switched off
- Fixed: Tag Editor - auto completion does not work for the "Genre" field
- Fixed: Tag Editor - an ability of removing / applying changes to the selected tag types does not work
- Fixed: Skin Engine - an error in playlist that leads to hide the element
- Fixed: Skin Engine - position of main window is changed when restore it from mini-player if task bar is placed at top edge of screen
- Fixed: Audio Library - playback in the audio library does not affects to the playback statistics
- Fixed: Audio Library - files cannot be added to the DB via drag-n-drop operation in some cases
- Fixed: Plugins - last.fm - some tracks scrobbles two or more times
- Small bugs and defects were fixed
Reviewing 3.60.1453 RC3 (Dec 12, 2014)
a great single file player for mufti directories I think it falls short . Music Bee my choice when it comes to music players ..
Reviewing 3.60.1453 RC3 (Dec 11, 2014)
Excellent software, great equalizer, etc....may not be foobar but that software is go ugly it would gage a maggot off a gut wagon. If I use software it has to look good and play well and this one does. Very much like Winamp, by the way which can still be used and found, it is not dead at all. But this one is very very good....
Reviewing 3.60.1441 RC1 (Nov 14, 2014)
nice, 4 stars!
Reviewing 3.55.1355 (Jul 26, 2014)
The best of all, the ui rocks and it has everything that a great player should have (amazing sound, great equalizer, library, converter...), The only weakness is in the visualizations department, I miss milkdrop 2 a lot (there are plugins out there that allow run milkdrop in aimp but all are full of bugs, besides are not dockeable neither allows to run milkdrop at fullscreen in overlay mode).
Reviewing 3.55.1345 (Apr 24, 2014)
No comments yet