AIMP Classic is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you'll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP Classic features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP Classic is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player's functionalities.
- Tag Editor: OPUS - ReplayGain information is now stored into the file header
- Tags: OPUS - support for ReplayGain information that placed in the file header
- Fixed: Sound Engine - meta-data parses incorrectly in some cases when playing the internet radio
- Fixed: Sound Engine - part of previous track can be heard when start file playback from the Windows Explorer, if player is not running
- Fixed: player - OPUS - sample rate and duration calculates incorrectly
- Fixed: playlist - the "reload data from pre-image" works incorrectly
- Fixed: playlist - playing track was not focused after start up the application
- Fixed: Playlist - an empty playlist file is moved to the Recycle bin after close the application in some cases
- Fixed: playlist - an empty track titles are displayed for CUE sheets in the "Search New Files" dialog
- Fixed: playlist - format string - few small bugs
- Fixed: Skin Engine - small bugs were fixed
- Small bugs and defects were fixed
Reviewing 3.60.1483 (Mar 2, 2015)
My goto player, use the small mode and tuck it away in the corner. Have numerous play lists that take care of a full day.
Reviewing 3.60.1479 (Feb 6, 2015)
Finally runs on Windows 10 - THX!!! :D
Reviewing 3.60.1453 RC3 (Dec 12, 2014)
a great single file player for mufti directories I think it falls short . Music Bee my choice when it comes to music players ..
Reviewing 3.60.1453 RC3 (Dec 11, 2014)
Excellent software, great equalizer, etc....may not be foobar but that software is go ugly it would gage a maggot off a gut wagon. If I use software it has to look good and play well and this one does. Very much like Winamp, by the way which can still be used and found, it is not dead at all. But this one is very very good....
Reviewing 3.60.1441 RC1 (Nov 14, 2014)
nice, 4 stars!
No comments yet