AIMP Classic is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you'll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP Classic features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP Classic is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player's functionalities.
- Fixed: Playlist - the "add entire folder if one file is sent" option does not work correctly in some cases (regression)
- Fixed: Playlist - no ability to select few collapsed groups via keyboard
- Fixed: music library - table - album thumbnails view - playback that invoked via mouse double click always started from the first track in group
- Fixed: Music Library - small bugs were fixed
- Fixed: Plugins - API - an error occurs when calculating the hash code for certain images (regression)
Reviewing 4.10.1831 (Sep 1, 2016)
Shame they dont support Shoutcast Plugin so you can stream with it...
Reviewing 4.10.1816 Beta (Jul 2, 2016)
Small, fast, configurable, useful little audio player.
Reviewing 3.60.1497 (Jul 15, 2015)
Not bad. Slight learning curve. But overall its pretty good. Good sound quality. UI is ok. Easy to bring music folders over. Worth a try for sure.
Reviewing 3.60.1492 (Apr 27, 2015)
Areally good mp3 player, I'll give it 4 stars.
However my personal preference is for foobar, I like the way it can be conigured to look exactly the way you want.
No comments yet