AIMP Classic is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you'll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP Classic features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP Classic is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player's functionalities.
- Sound Engine: added an ability to specify the 352.8 KHz sample rate (for devices that support this sample rate)
- Fixed: Sound Engine - application crashes if used select more than 8 channels in settings dialog for ASIO-based device
- Fixed: Player - duration of WAV files calculates incorrectly in some cases
- Fixed: Player - AlbumArt loads incorrectly from ID3v2 in some cases
- Fixed: Playlist - Save Dialog - settings are not saved for work session
- Fixed: Playlist - the "insert after current" command removes selected track from read only playlists
- Fixed: Plugins - Last.fm - information about the duration of playable file does not sent to server
- Small bugs and defects were fixed
Reviewing 3.60.1497 (Jul 15, 2015)
Not bad. Slight learning curve. But overall its pretty good. Good sound quality. UI is ok. Easy to bring music folders over. Worth a try for sure.
Reviewing 3.60.1492 (Apr 27, 2015)
Areally good mp3 player, I'll give it 4 stars.
However my personal preference is for foobar, I like the way it can be conigured to look exactly the way you want.
Reviewing 3.60.1483 (Mar 2, 2015)
My goto player, use the small mode and tuck it away in the corner. Have numerous play lists that take care of a full day.
Reviewing 3.60.1479 (Feb 6, 2015)
Finally runs on Windows 10 - THX!!! :D
No comments yet