AIMP Classic is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you'll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP Classic features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP Classic is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player's functionalities.
- SACD plugin: multi-threaded decoding is now supported
- SACD Plugin: SACD images in the ISO format are now supported (experimental)
- Tag Editor: the APEv2 tag is now automatically deleted from MP3 during saving changes
- Fixed: Sound Engine - meta-data parses incorrectly in some cases when playing the internet radio
- Fixed: player - bitrate of MP3 files detects incorrectly in some cases
- Fixed: Player - format of internet radio stream in FLAC format in OGG container displays as OGG Vorbis
- Fixed: Playlist - an error occurs in some cases that leads to stop redrawing of playlist
- Fixed: Playlist - non-natural sorting is used when adding folders to playlist
- Fixed: Playlist - playlist starts playing again after delete last playing track from playlist, even if the "repeat track" option is switched off
- Fixed: Tag Editor - album arts cache is not updated after edit the album art in tag editor
- Fixed: Tag Editor - no an ability to play tracks in TAK / OFR / OFS formats
- Fixed: Plugins - last.fm - information about the scrobbling sends to server twice in some cases, if off-line cache is not empty
- Fixed: Plugins - Update Checker - downloading process does not canceled on closing the options dialog
Reviewing 3.60.1492 (Apr 27, 2015)
Areally good mp3 player, I'll give it 4 stars.
However my personal preference is for foobar, I like the way it can be conigured to look exactly the way you want.
Reviewing 3.60.1483 (Mar 2, 2015)
My goto player, use the small mode and tuck it away in the corner. Have numerous play lists that take care of a full day.
Reviewing 3.60.1479 (Feb 6, 2015)
Finally runs on Windows 10 - THX!!! :D
Reviewing 3.60.1453 RC3 (Dec 12, 2014)
a great single file player for mufti directories I think it falls short . Music Bee my choice when it comes to music players ..
No comments yet