AIMP Classic is a powerful audio player that allows you to listen to your favorite music with an outstanding sound quality. Its appearance resembles that of another classical audio player (Winamp), so you'll get used to it very quickly. It can also be customized with skins. The program includes a 18-band equalizer, a visualization window to display rhythmic visual effects and a playlist editor to organize your audio files. A nice fading effect makes your list of songs look like an endless music loop and a handy volume normalizing feature avoids drastic volume changes between tracks. Also, the player's main functions can be conveniently controlled by global hotkeys. Besides playing music, AIMP Classic features three extra utilities which also enable you to record any sound on your computer, convert audio files from one format to another and view or edit tags. AIMP Classic is based on the well-known audio engine BASS, so it's easy to connect new plug-ins (from the plug-in library included in the program) and expand the player's functionalities.
- Common: Localization were updated
- Common: compatibility with the TeamViewer QuickConnect
- Sound Engine: Compatibility with external sound cards has been improved
- Music Library: Files Monitoring - an ability to add few folders at same time
- Fixed: Common - command line - switches are case sensitive
- Fixed: Common - command line - values that contains ; or = symbols processes incorrectly
- Fixed: Common - scrolling delta calculates incorrectly when touchpad is used
- Fixed: Tag Editor - files that specified via command line are ignored
- Fixed: Music Library - short links does not work (regression)
- Fixed: Music Library - quick search in grouping tree does not work (regression)
- Small bugs were fixed
Reviewing 4.12.1873 RC (Dec 25, 2016)
The music library is full of bugs, realtime update doesn't work as it should be, it's incredible slow, I tried it for long time as alternative to f2k, the sound quality is great, also the UI but the way the library works made me uninstall it and go back to f2k.
Reviewing 4.10.1831 (Sep 1, 2016)
Shame they dont support Shoutcast Plugin so you can stream with it...
Reviewing 4.10.1816 Beta (Jul 2, 2016)
Small, fast, configurable, useful little audio player.
Reviewing 3.60.1497 (Jul 15, 2015)
Not bad. Slight learning curve. But overall its pretty good. Good sound quality. UI is ok. Easy to bring music folders over. Worth a try for sure.
Reviewing 3.60.1492 (Apr 27, 2015)
Areally good mp3 player, I'll give it 4 stars.
However my personal preference is for foobar, I like the way it can be conigured to look exactly the way you want.
No comments yet