Defraggler is a free file defragmentation tool from the makers of CCleaner and Recuva. It differs from other defrag tools on the market, by enabling you to quickly and simply defrag the files you want to, without having to process the whole drive. Simply run it, select the file and defragment in seconds. No more struggling with the Windows defragmentation tool.
- Added Disk Performance graphs to Statistics tab
- Added Quick Optimize for SSD
- Added ability to view information for different drives when an operation is in progress
- Improved Health tab loading speed
- Added new scriptable /UPDATE parameter for background updates. (Defraggler Professional only)
- Improved detection of files without extensions in File list tab
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Reviewing 2.18.945 (Apr 16, 2014)
I'll happily stay with ultra defrag. I'm sure defraggler does a good job, but I'm not getting any younger and i can't wait until my next birthday for it to defrag drive:c And, I dpon't want to waste time picking and choosing files to defrag. Bottom line is that it's remarkably slow. Even "quick defrag" is remarkably not quick. Now, back to Ultra.
Reviewing 2.14.706 (Apr 23, 2013)
As with CCleaner by Piriform, you cant miss with this utility.
Reviewing 2.14.705 (Apr 18, 2013)
This is great freeware!
Reviewing 2.12.628 (Dec 12, 2012)
A very nice free tool. I have pretty much switched to UltraDefrag for disk "optimization" as it is much faster. Still I would recommend this highly.
Reviewing 2.10.424 (Jun 12, 2012)
No comments yet