Gmail Notifier Plus is a Gmail Notifier that runs in your taskbar. Gmail Notifier Plus supports multiple accounts, email previews and quick inbox access. GNP requires Windows 7, as it makes use of features only available in that version of Windows..
- Gmail Notifier Plus now works on Windows 8
- Significant memory and resource usage improvements
- Fixed errors related to sleep and hibernate
- Fixed custom sound and browser selection
- Added a tray icon menu identical to the jumplist menu
- Updated the Windows Installer used to build the installer
- Updated the installer to support upgrades without having to remove a previous version
- Removed the version number on the installer given that we're auto-upgrading without MSI
- Now showing the About window after the first start after an auto-upgrade
Reviewing 3.6 (Sep 24, 2012)
The new 3.6 installed and worked great for me! krgood must be trolling for the other app.
Reviewing 3.6 (Sep 23, 2012)
Two stars for installing...without an error, 0 starts for execution. Mine blows up with an error about an unspecified error. Uninstalled it and will take a look at Scotts Gmail Notifier...
Reviewing 3.0 (Mar 7, 2012)
Best Gmail app for Windows!
Reviewing 184.108.40.2062 (Sep 6, 2011)
One of the best notify apps for gmail i've used. I don't want the bloat of gtalk, I dont need to check news, weather or rss - I just want to be told when I have new email, and this works perfect for multiple accounts.
Reviewing 220.127.116.112 (Aug 31, 2011)
Not bad but still missing some features.Best gmail notifier so far is Scott's gmail alert.
The offical Google Talk does most of this already. I can't see why you would need the notifier as well.